Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Girlfriend applying tomorrow.

Hi guys and gals. Girlfriend is applying for a tourist visa tomorrow when, hopefully my documents arrive. Anyone just been through this and can they offer any advice? Using an agent....not sure if this was the right thing to do or not....

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    Basta kumpleto po ang documento ok na , d na kailangan ng ahente :)

Google for Everything !!!

• Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    Hi guys and gals. Girlfriend is applying for a tourist visa tomorrow when, hopefully my documents arrive. Anyone just been through this and can they offer any advice? Using an agent....not sure if this was the right thing to do or not....
    No need for agent. madali lang namn visitor visa.
  • blueballsblueballs Perth
    Thankyou for the advice. She's from The Philippines and I'm hoping for 12 month, multiple entry visa. Not sure how we'll go with that, but if you don't ask......the answer will always be NO.....
  • jen11xxjen11xx Brisbane
    @blueballs Hi! How's your girlfriend's application? I lodged last November 11.

Received acknowledgement - November 11, 2014
    Visa GRANT :D - December 18, 2014