Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

(invitation frm friend) requirement: letter frm employer stating your intention to return to ur job

honeydionne9608honeydionne9608 Mandaue CityPosts: 16Member
Is an approved Vacation leave form enough for the requirement of -- letter from your employer stating your intention to return to your job. Or does it require a letter from the HR department that I will be coming back?
Do you guys have a sample letter from the HR, so we will have an idea as to how it will be.
Thank you.

Comments

• cpa_oct2011cpa_oct2011 Mandaluyong
    Maybe? In my case, I both submitted an approved VL (with a Memo from our Managing Director) and Employment Certification, as these were requested by the officer.

I intentionally not to include those documents because I don't want them to know that I'm leaving sana. Hehe
  • honeydionne9608honeydionne9608 Mandaue City
    what type of memo? kase We also don't want to let them know that we are leaving... is it okay for you to let us know what does your memo states? thank you so much. and also how many months does it need to process the whole visa application? (haaayy... I can't have enough sleep bec. of this :()
    I'm not sure if the Memo is also applicable for you. I'm working in government kasi, hence it is a must for international travel.

Anyway, you might consider my sister's application. We have only included an approved leave and employment certification from her HR. Though we haven't received any grant yet. Also you might consider, proof of funds and invitation letter.

Visa processing will take at least a month from the date of receipt from the embassy.
  • rencerencerencerencerencerence Melbourne
    sa case ng gf ko, approved VL at COE lang prinovide namin. We applied Oct 14 then Nov 3 may result na. Nilagay ko kcng day ng punta nya dito is Nov 8. Through online toh, kaya sure na received agad upon payment.
    To share lang.. My sister just got her visa today after two weeks. Hehe.. We have included the above documents as well as statutory declaration from my sister/brother-in-law. Ayun lang, you may also siguro request it from your principal. Hehe
  • honeydionne9608honeydionne9608 Mandaue City
    Thank you cpa_oct2011 and rencerencerence :) re funds naman. Is it okay na as soon as we rcv the bank statement, can we withdraw the money right away? or do we need to wait up until we arrive in Australia? Thank you so much again. Pcensya na kung matanong ako. God Bless po.