Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Im looking for room/flatshare/bedspace near jannali

miniajminiaj SydneyPosts: 79Member
Im looking for room/flatshare/bedspace to stay, near jannali po sana or sa strathffield,lidcombe,homebush,ashfield,redfern. Bukas n po ang flight ko, binitin po kasi ako ng pinagpareserve ko ng room, pinaoccupy nia sa iba and the worst is that last minute nia lang sinabi. Please help me, my email add: [email protected] or fb: [email protected]. Pls pm or email me if may maiooffer po kau, tnx in advance Godbless

Comments

• madzgolfomadzgolfo North Ryde
    Hi have you found place to stay?

just wondering because I have room available to rent. thanks.