Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

query re AIM assessment

Hello peeps! I am planning to file an assessment with AIM. I was a general manager/ human resource manager in Manila for 8 years (likewise took the degree Human resource mgt course way back 1998). The thing is, the company that i worked with is merely a medium-scale service company. With merely 23-25 permanent employees and very simple organizational chart. (Heirarchy would plainly be: Directors, then my position, then, sub-managers then rank-file employees) Will this be a big factor in AiM assessment or they will forego with the company size if it can be proven that Personnel managemnt is really one of my major job task? I am already in Victoria since my husband got his student visa last june 2014. We have a 6yo and a 10month baby with us here so i am really careful with our steps in securing our PRs before our resources runs out and jeopardize their future. I hope u could share tips/experience with AIM assessments and our chance to be undr SS undr the SOL human resource manager category. Thank u. U are all wonderful! :)

Comments

• Diskarte101Diskarte101 Braddon
    AIM-- Australian Institute of Management
  • Diskarte101Diskarte101 Braddon

Hello peeps! I am planning to file an assessment with AIM. I was a general manager/ human resource manager in Manila for 8 years (likewise took the degree Human resource mgt course way back 1998). The thing is, the company that i worked with is merely a medium-scale service company. With merely 23-25 permanent employees and very simple organizational chart. (Heirarchy would plainly be: Directors, then my position, then, sub-managers then rank-file employees) Will this be a big factor in AiM assessment or they will forego with the company size if it can be proven that Personnel managemnt is really one of my major job task? I am already in Victoria since my husband got his student visa last june 2014. We have a 6yo and a 10month baby with us here so i am really careful with our steps in securing our PRs before our resources runs out and jeopardize their future. I hope u could share tips/experience with AIM assessments and our chance to be undr SS undr the SOL human resource manager category. Thank u. U are all wonderful! 

0LOL  0Awesome  0Informative 0Artistic   

Comments

ReplyQuote

Diskarte101 Total Reaction Points: 0Member

December 1 Posts: 3