Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Online Application - Tourist Visa Parent

12345679»

Comments

• JanaJana Posts: 15Member

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:
    @fgs thanks for your reply. I really appreciate.

I will still try my luck, first baby so i am a little anxious.

Can you guide me in filling up the form 956a? I am having pregnancy brain, nalilito ako. :(

No need to fill up that form..you are not a migration agent..family members are allowed to apply in behalf of other family members...complete the application as if mother mo gumagawa ng application and tou can use tour email add/phone etc.

Sabi ko na eh, kaya parang di ako confident sa ginagawa eh, ok sige @fgs thank you so much.

Pero need ko pa rin i-upload yung payslips, invitation letter and other docs required noh?

Yung Form 956a lang ang di na kailangan.

Thank you so much ha.

Yes..attach mo yong required docs...form 956a not needed

Thank you so much ah.. :)

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

Can you guide me in filling up the form 956a? I am having pregnancy brain, nalilito ako. :(

No need to fill up that form..you are not a migration agent..family members are allowed to apply in behalf of other family members...complete the application as if mother mo gumagawa ng application and tou can use tour email add/phone etc.

Sabi ko na eh, kaya parang di ako confident sa ginagawa eh, ok sige @fgs thank you so much.

Pero need ko pa rin i-upload yung payslips, invitation letter and other docs required noh?

Thank you so much ha.

May i know if your sister already gave birth? Since March pa siya nag apply ng Tourist Visa for her sister/mother, til now pending pa rin? Did she call to respective authority to ask?

thank you.

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Jana said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

Thank you so much ha.

May i know if your sister already gave birth? Since March pa siya nag apply ng Tourist Visa for her sister/mother, til now pending pa rin? Did she call to respective authority to ask?

thank you.

The baby is now 2 mos old...they are not approving tourist visa due to covid...even those with compelling reasons were denied for exemptions not just once but multiple times...their application was due for approval days after the border closure.

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

Thank you so much ha.

thank you.

The baby is now 2 mos old...they are not approving tourist visa due to covid...even those with compelling reasons were denied for exemptions not just once but multiple times...their application was due for approval days after the border closure.

hi fgs, kamusta na po yung sister's application for tourist visa? approved na po?

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

@fgs said:

@Jana said:

Thank you so much ha.

thank you.

hi fgs, kamusta na po yung sister's application for tourist visa? approved na po?

No approval yet :-(