Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa 190 - HR Adviser

Hi, I tried to apply for the state sponsorship (visa 190) sa NT and receive this reply back :

The General Skilled Migration Program is designed to provide Australian employers with a skilled, job ready work force. The many changes that were made to the national and state specific scheme requirements recently for a number of occupations are focused on improving the employment outcome for people who come to Australia as skilled independent and sponsored migrants. Due to an influx of applications with certain occupations, this Department undertakes extensive employment market research and consults with Northern Territory employers in the relevant industry in the assessment process. This is designed to determine the employment prospects of the various applicants for sponsorship and to ensure that those applicants who are sponsored meet the Northern Territory employers' needs. Consultations with the relevant industry in the Northern Territory indicated that employers are seeking professionals who have specific skills set and experience that would make him/her employable in the Northern Territory. Your client’s skills and experience related to your nominated occupation Human Resource Adviser 223111 are not in line with NT employer’s needs. Therefore, your client’s application has not been certified and is now closed. The Case Officer’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be carried out related to this application.

Meron bang nagrant as HR adviser sa NT . More than 9 years of work experience ko from St. Luke's and here in UAE is purely HR . HR ang Bachelor's degree ko pati Master's Degree.

So di talaga clear bakit nadeny. Can anyone enlighten me.

Regards,

Comments

• ggkatggkat Singapore
    @rpmotilla

rpmotilla , we have the same background. im 8 years in HR role.
    Also HR adviser din ung iaaply ko.

Currently gumagawa palang ako ng commitment letter ko.
    my agent advised me to put all jobs that i can see relevant to my skills.
    and if possible try to communicate with someone in Darwin, potential employer daw.

My agent also requested me to prepare 60K AUD to really show to the government that you have financial capability.

my questions are :
    1. Did you visited Darwin?
    2. Ilan job advertisement and naipasa mo?
    3. Do you have any overseas experience dealing with Australian Labor Law?
  • rpmotillarpmotilla Dubayy
    1. I have not visited Dawin but my friend is there
    2. Sobrang dami di ko na mabilang
    3. No, I do not have any overseas experience dealing with Australian labor Law more of Middle east Experience ko
  • rpmotillarpmotilla Dubayy
    @gerardds

Thank you...
  • FarseerFarseer Cebu, Philippines
    @rpmotilla Hello po. Ano na po ang status ninyo? Im planning also to nominate HR Adviser na occu. Thank you.

223111: HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISER
    6 Jan 2017 VETASSESS application lodged
    18 March 2017 VETASSESS negative
    4 April 2017 VETASSESS reassessment occupation changed to 223112: RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
    20 April 2017 DIBP removed 223111: HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISER
    31 May 2017 VETASSESS positive for 223112: RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
    24 June 2017 IELTS L:7.5, R:9, W:7, S:7.5, OBS:8

• yeyebearyeyebear Quezon City Philippines
    @Farseer hi! I'm also planning to apply for Human Resource Adviser. ask ko lang kumusta na po Vetassess application mo?

thank you.
  • ayenxxooayenxxoo Posts: 11Member

Hello any updates on this thread? May mag successful invites po ba for HR Adviser or Recruitment Consultant?

@yeyebear said:
    @Farseer hi! I'm also planning to apply for Human Resource Adviser. ask ko lang kumusta na po Vetassess application mo?

thank you.