Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Available Board and Lodging for a new student in January 2015 intake

itskarenitskaren MandaluyongPosts: 2Member
Greetings fr the Philippines!

I'm Karen, 28 years old single and a nursing graduate presently in the Philippines having my vacation and soon to be a student in One of the College school in Box Hill, Melbourne this coming January 2015..

I just wanted to seek for an assistance or advice regarding with any possible cheaper board and lodging you might know around Canberra Area/Box Hill in Melbourne OZ.. It will be my first time in Melbourne and I don't know anybody yet. I am also self-finansing so it would be a great help for me to find a cheaper room for my self while studying and working as a part-time compared to the offers of the local tenants i've seen in the ads. I also believe that emerging my self with the same culture and nationalities will make me adjust and adopt with the new place faster and easier.

I am hoping you could help me with my inquiry and It will be a great help for me. I am thanking you in advance for your responses and more Blessings!!!

Sincerely,
Karen

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    meron sana kaming room na avaliable at 550$ per month kaya lang it is still a distance to box hill....anyway hope mayron pa dito na mag offer sa iyo na mas closer to your institution

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• reiapotreiapot Davao City
    Good afternoon po danyan2001us. ask ko ppo kung san yung available na room nyo in melbourne? thanks
  • edrick23edrick23 Quezon City
    Hi! I'm also looking for a place to stay/flatshare around Melbourne. Hindi naman ako picky sa location, basta a place to settle in, ok na.