Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent

mikelozanomikelozano SydneyPosts: 3Member
Hi folks I had 2 rooms available in my house, south of Perth..150 for single and 230 for couple..everything is included Gas,water,electricity. They are all fully furnished and ready to anyone. I had centralized aircon no winter or summer,free internet.5 to 8 mins away from train station,close to freeway,around 35 mins to CBD.
Im working away(FIFO) and my wife,4 year old son and 9 months daughter were normally stay at my property. you can contact me at 0498123082 if interested

Many thanks,