Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Available Room for Rent (Brisbane - 5 mins to CBD)

cornillocornillo NagaPosts: 3Member
Hi,

We have available room for rent (Short term: January 18 - March 28 2015).

Nice and cozy unit (2 beds & 2 T&B), very near to bus stops and Newmarket train station.
Only 5-10 mins to CBD area.

Prefer single occupant (male or female).

Room is fully furnished with brand new queen size bed and built-in wardrobe.

House to share with a Filipino Couple.

Interested, please PM me.

Comments

• OZcarOZcar Melbourne
    available pa ba to? and saan ung address? heres my no. 0414904027
  • arminaarmina Brisbane
    Hi! is your room still available? Im lloking for a room for short stay. please pm me if its still available. Thank you.
  • cornillocornillo Naga
    Hi. Yup. Still available.
  • arminaarmina Brisbane
    @cornillo Can you please pm me your number and the exact location of the house and how much is the rent. Thank you very much.