Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent for single occupant

MercedesMercedes MelbournePosts: 31Member
Hi,

I'm looking for someone interested to rent a room for single occupancy preferably female , good location, quiet environment at Bellevue Estate, Truganina, west of Melbourne. 25 min drive to CBD . Walking distance , only 3-5 mins to bus stop, easy accessibility to other public transports. I'ts a newly built home , we've only moved in last month, cozy with fast unlimited internet and all other amenities close to shops, malls, medical centers and parks. rate is $ 140.00 per week including utilities. PM me if interested. Thanks