Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

First Cousin Sponsorship (What type of visa)

steffipiesteffipie MandaluyongPosts: 1Member
Good day po everyone, I am new lang po in this site and I hope someone is patient enough to answer my questions.

I have a First Cousin po who lives in NT who is willing to sponsor me to go to Australia. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines. What type of visa do you think is appropriate for our case?

I am planning to take a bridging course for nursing, however the other visas are just only limited for a 3month time. Can I apply for a student visa?

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    yes you can apply for a student visa....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010