Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

need help!! visa 572

kristy_kkristy_k Davao CityPosts: 10Member
hi! can anyone here give an advice on my student visa application? i received my acknowledgments letter last Dec 23 2014 then medical Jan 2,2014. resuls sent last Jan 9,2015.. my intake was last Jan 27,2015 and changed it to april. will it really take this long for the embassy to reply? im kinda worried about my application... any advice on what to do?

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    hi! can anyone here give an advice on my student visa application? i received my acknowledgments letter last Dec 23 2014 then medical Jan 2,2014. resuls sent last Jan 9,2015.. my intake was last Jan 27,2015 and changed it to april. will it really take this long for the embassy to reply? im kinda worried about my application... any advice on what to do?
    at times it dependes on your personal circumstances and your supporting documents + the timetable of your CO...but don't you worry too much April is still a long way to go...it just the start of March...hoping and praying for your visa grant soon.....God bless

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• patientlywaiting1994patientlywaiting1994 Sydney
    @danyan2001us hi there! i was wondering if you can help me with this, i actually lodged my application already last jan. 30, 2015 and acknowledged by the embassy on feb 2, 2015 but afterwards i ddnt received any response from them. is it possible and advisable to email the immigration to update the status of my application? or will i just wait patiently until my intake will pass, (intake - april 20,2015). and i dont know if i already have a CO, because no revert from them already, even asking for further details from me, nothing. it seems they ddnt received my application actually. hope you can advise me with this. i would appreciate it very well. thank you.God bless.
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @danyan2001us hi there! i was wondering if you can help me with this, i actually lodged my application already last jan. 30, 2015 and acknowledged by the embassy on feb 2, 2015 but afterwards i ddnt received any response from them. is it possible and advisable to email the immigration to update the status of my application? or will i just wait patiently until my intake will pass, (intake - april 20,2015). and i dont know if i already have a CO, because no revert from them already, even asking for further details from me, nothing. it seems they ddnt received my application actually. hope you can advise me with this. i would appreciate it very well. thank you.God bless.
    sorry for this late reply....anyway i'm interested to know on any updates of your application....hope something positive is happening with your application....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• patientlywaiting1994patientlywaiting1994 Sydney
    sorry for this late reply....anyway i'm interested to know on any updates of your application....hope something positive is happening with your application....

hi there kua dan..up until now, nothings changed. .i still dont have any updates yet with regards to my applcation. .haizt..its almost my intake date na po..anyways i know God controls everything.. please include me in your prayers po. .Thankyou. .