Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

1 Room available in Adelaide CBD

ruelcortez_BHruelcortez_BH SydneyPosts: 172Member
Meron po kami available room for singe tenant preferably female po. Yung apartment po namin is 2 Bedroom apartment in the heart of Adelaide, location is in South Terrace, walking distance to everything such as Bus stop, Tram station (Free from and to City), Church, Hospital, Police Station, Grocery, School and public Park, Garden.

Very relaxing place with well ventilated room, sunrise side.

Shared accommodation with plenty of parking space if you have car...

Rent fee is negotiable, please contact me at 0403 612 968 or 0410 987 197, in case we cannot answer your call please leave a message on Voice email or SMS and will respond asap.

Thank you for viewing.

27 June 2014 - Touch down Land Down Under

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." - Proverbs 16:3

Comments

• REESSEREESSE Adelaide
    Hello, preferably lang naman nakalagay. Family man po ako naghahanap ng short term accommodation while looking for work. Please let me know if ok sa inyo. I will be in Adeleide ng first week of March. Flight ko ng Feb 28 pero mag stay muna ako sa Sydney for few days then Adeleide na. Please let me know the fees and other details. Thank you in advance.
  • diaest32diaest32 Sydney
    Available pa po ba yung room@ruelcortez_BH? Am moving to adelaide on april 6.
  • paul_benildeanpaul_benildean Singapore
    Hi Couple po kami. Available po ba yung room? Sa May naman po yung dating namin.
  • llrondinallrondina Adelaide
    Hi! Available room for rent @ Marion road 150 per week included na lahat...mga 10-15 minutes from CBD