Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Should I apply Australian DL for Student Visa

AlbermenAlbermen SydneyPosts: 11Member
edited March 2015 in Study and Training Visa
Hello everyone, just need advice

Student visa can only use Philippines Driver's License for 3 months? So, I need to apply for Australian License?

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    google knows everything

if you key in "INMP application" it will direct you to this site

http://www.rego.act.gov.au/infringements/infringement-notice-management-plans/inmp-payment-plans

if you still dont understand try calling them , the number is also on that page

next time please dont cross post

Google for Everything !!!

• AlbermenAlbermen Sydney
    Thanks JC,
    I actually wanted to ask about DL for student visa. Do I need to apply for Australian DL or my RP DL is enough? I am driving for 9 years already
  • JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    My eyes are playing on my I know you post the same topic anyway for the rule of the thumb is if you are going to be here temporarily then you dont need to apply for an australian license

Google for Everything !!!

• AlbermenAlbermen Sydney
    @JCsantos thanks, I will be studying for 2 years. Then I guess I don't need AU DL