Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

1 spacious room available in near Adelaide CBD

simpanasimpana North RydePosts: 42Member

Hi All,

1 spacious room with bed ( queen size ) available for rent ( for 2 months ) starting July in

Adelaide. 145 per week. All bills ( electricity and internet ) will be shared except water. WATER

IS FREE...Very close to Coles and Woolworths Grocery stores and 15 minutes by bus to the

Adelaide CBD. The bus station is just across the road which is an "on the go" bus station Every

15 minutes a bus will pass by. Very convenient place, nice and quiet and also near a Catholic

church.

A single person is preferred.

Room is available last week of May 2015

Let me know who is interested to rent.

please contact me at:

[email protected]

Comments

• simpanasimpana North Ryde
    room available in first week of July. Sorry for the confusion
  • paul_benildeanpaul_benildean Singapore
    Hi! Ok lang po ba couple? Actually my wife and I will be arriving po on May 23. Temporarily we will have a place to stay. Ok lang po ba mag pa send ng pics if you are ok with couples staying. Thanks appreciate it. EMAIL: [email protected]
    Paul