Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Newbie in Melbourne

Hi Guys,

Moving to Melbourne from QLD. Dapat Sydney ang destination but na offer si hubby ng job sa melb. May get together ba dyan? Looking forward to meet some new friends.

At the moment medyo malapit sa city kame magstay then eventually will find a place to settle. :) message me anytime :)

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    welcome to melby sis and your hubby.....such a nice place.....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• VICtorsCrownVICtorsCrown Sydney
    Welcome Christine. Wife and I are in the western suburbs area. Pag nagawi kayo dito, feel free to drop by. Cheers

Accountant
    Jul 10 - Visa application
    Jun - 11 - Visa grant
    Sep 11 - Touchdown Melbourne
    Oct 11 - 1st job (Accounts - Contractual)
    May 12 - 2nd job (Analyst - Permanent)

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33