Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

POST GRAD SPONSORSHIP

Hey guys! Need a lil help here. My sister is in Oz since Dec. 2013 and she's planning to get a post grad visa by next year and get me under that visa. I am a nurse currently working in Saudi Arabia. I am planning to get into the bridging program to become an official nurse there and work. But I am confused how or where to start. Also confused if I should just wait for my sister to get me under her visa before I start all the papers needed or... should I start applying for the BP myself now?

As much as possible, i want to avoid asking help from any agent as it will cost me more. So any idea folks about this dilemma? Would highly appreciate any comments!

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @kikayhere..why not apply for a skilled migrant visa 189/190/489 kung qualified ka naman? Ano ba current visa ng sister mo?