Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Maaaprove ba ang hhousing ko if I have a bad credit in phils?

ShinyshanShinyshan MelbournePosts: 8Member
Hi guys,
May outstanding credit card due ako sa Pinas? Masisilip ba yun pag nag.apply ako ng loan dito sa australia?
and another question, yung credit card is past due na at na collecting agent na sya, kung magbabayd ako sa bank ba o sa agent na? pag nafully paid na ba macleaclear na and name ko?

Comments

• EnvyEnvy Milton
    i've worked in Credit industry in phils before.

if you paid full amount, your name will not be cleared. you need to wait for 2 years to have a clean credit history.
    Credit check in general is done on a 2 year period unless there are not enough details to come up with a decision.

Your credit history in Phils will not be looked into unless your bank is a global brand

Jan 2007 - Arrive in Aus as 457
    Mar 2013 - Plan, review, read and understand visa requirements
    Apr 2013 - ACS assessment submitted
    Jun 2013 - ACS assessment received
    Aug 2013 - IETLS pass (General 8.0)
    Aug 2013 - ACT SS submitted
    Aug 2013 - Created EOI account
    Aug 2013 - VETASSES assessment submitted
    Sep 2013 - VETASSES assessment received
    Sep 2013 - ACT SS received
    Sep 2013 - EOI Submitted
    Sep 2013 - Visa invite received
    Sep 2013 - Visa application submitted (190)
    Oct 2013 - Medical completed
    Jan 2014 - Visa approved

• ShinyshanShinyshan Melbourne
    Thank you Envy.. Very helpful! :)
  • HerbWardHerbWard Posts: 2Member
    edited March 2017
    Deleted
  • HerbWardHerbWard Posts: 2Member
    Hello,
    I have a similar question. I would like to find a place to live in Sydney. In a few months I will be moving there from US. I need to do so because of my work. I can make more money there and I really want to experience living somewhere else again. My question is about the bad credibility that I have. I had many problems to find apartments in the past because of that. The landlords used to check my credibility using service similar to this one . My question is whether the landlords in Australia also do the credit checks. Should I be worried? What can I expect? What steps do the landlords take when it comes to renting their property? I really need some advice guys. I moving to Sydney soon and have no clue what to do if I do not find place to stay. I will have probably serious problems in work. I hope you can help me and have some good news for me. Thanks for every comment.