Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How hard is it to get a working visa as a Software Engineer ( Java )

ernesto9223ernesto9223 Davao CityPosts: 1Member
edited May 2015 in Employer Sponsored Visas
Good Day,

May i know how hard is it to get a Job online for java developer, below are my credentials for your reference so you can give me a brief idea.

23yr Old
BSCompSci Graduated as Cum Laude
3 Years working experience as Software Engineer ( Java EE and Spring framework )
Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer 7

Based on my point system, I only got 55 that's why im planning to get a Working Visa ( Either Sponsored or Not ) instead of PR.

Regards pinoyAu,
Salamat.

Comments

• nfrondanfronda Perth
    Good Day,

May i know how hard is it to get a Job online for java developer, below are my credentials for your reference so you can give me a brief idea.

23yr Old
    3 Years working experience as Software Engineer ( Java EE and Spring framework )

Based on my point system, I only got 55 that's why im planning to get a Working Visa ( Either Sponsored or Not ) instead of PR.

Regards pinoyAu,
    Salamat.
    As you can't apply for a PR visa, the only visa u can apply is the 457 temporary working visa. U need to find an employer who is willing to sponsor u. Base on ur question how hard to get a job online for java developer, sorry I can't answer that. Just try search job online and send ur resume then.. Goodluck

06-01-11: Arrived Australia (457 visa dependent on my dad)
    28-05-12: Lodged RSMS 857 visa (seperate from my dad already)
    28-06-12: Done Medical check
    30-10-12: Submit AFP check
    07-11-12: Went home on a bridging visa B for holiday and wedding..:)
    12-01-13: CO allocated and nomination approved
    18-01-13: CO asked documents of my husband to be included on my application as migrating dependent..Thank u LORD!
    15-02-13: Husband completed all requirements (police check, medical, english requirements and joint statement)
    15-02-13: CO issued pre-grant letter instructing hubby to apply tourist visa to enter Australia in order our 857 visa to be granted.
    27-02-13: Hubby applied Subclass 676 tourist visa.
    06-03-13: Hubby's tourist visa approved.
    16-03-13: Hubby arrived Australia.
    18-03-13: Our RSMS 857 visa granted.. (nothing to ask more)

• EnvyEnvy Milton
    Good Day,

23yr Old

Regards pinoyAu,
    Salamat.
    very hard

Jan 2007 - Arrive in Aus as 457
    Mar 2013 - Plan, review, read and understand visa requirements
    Apr 2013 - ACS assessment submitted
    Jun 2013 - ACS assessment received
    Aug 2013 - IETLS pass (General 8.0)
    Aug 2013 - ACT SS submitted
    Aug 2013 - Created EOI account
    Aug 2013 - VETASSES assessment submitted
    Sep 2013 - VETASSES assessment received
    Sep 2013 - ACT SS received
    Sep 2013 - EOI Submitted
    Sep 2013 - Visa invite received
    Sep 2013 - Visa application submitted (190)
    Oct 2013 - Medical completed
    Jan 2014 - Visa approved

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    ernesto9223 why not try state sponsorship and apply for visa 190(PR)..once approved, they can give you addtl 5 points to meet the 60 points threshold. Looking for work in Australia right now is very hard especially when you dont have local experience pero paswerte swerte din. They prioritize PR and citizens for most vacancies to ease govt spending on unemployemnt support. Pag 457 visa(employer sponsored), siguradong may trabaho ka na when you arrived. You have the option to apply for PR later pero depende din sa employer kung gusto ka nila sponsoran, or you can apply later for 189/190 visa. Your fate really depends on your sponsoring employer. Pag binitawan ka ng sponsoring employer mo, you only have 90 days(yata) to find for another employer willing to sponsor you again. If not you have to leave Au