Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Newbie Questions

ktcoktco SydneyPosts: 1Member
Im currently in Sydney with my bestfriends family and will be flying to Adelaide by the end of this month (May 2015) for my Uni. I would just like to ask if is it 1. possible to transfer school from Adelaide to Sydney?
2. Can I apply for a residency after I graduate?

Thank you!

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Im currently in Sydney with my bestfriends family and will be flying to Adelaide by the end of this month (May 2015) for my Uni. I would just like to ask if is it 1. possible to transfer school from Adelaide to Sydney?
    2. Can I apply for a residency after I graduate?

Thank you!

first that depends on your educational provider if they will let you go....meaning they will give you the go ahead signal to transfer institutions....others are able to do that after residing for a semester in their institutions.....second yes you can apply for residency after you graduate ( BUT the tricky part is what is your course here in OZ? is it qualified to apply for permanent residency or not?) hence you nee ot do a lot of research on your chosen path here

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010