Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for Business Partner (Pinoy based in Australia)

jhaidsjhaids DinalupihanPosts: 5Member
Hi PinoyAU pips,

I am looking for a Pinoy na based in Australia who's looking for business. Ako, eto dito pa rin sa Pilipinas and seeking for business din. This is to let you know na indemand kc ngayon ang mga Pinoy sa mga Aussie for outsourcing/staff leasing. I am looking for business partner. Wala tayong pera na kailangan. All you need to do is to find businesses jan sa Australia na nangangailangan ng "employee" who can work remotely. Tapos ako, I'll find the right person for them and manage them.

Please email me [email protected] if you're interested. let's make it happen!
----

Outsourcing 101

1. Outsourcing - Administrative and Marketing related functions which can be outsource to
produce phenomenal results, such as; accounting, sales, and special projects.
2. Offshore - Outsource your back office jobs to another Country, in the most economic
means possible.
3. BPO - Business Processing Outsourcing
4. KPO - Specialized or Knowledge Process Outsourcing such; CAD, Security, Legal,
Medical etc.

Philippines BPO "Strengths"

1. Available Workforce - 40 Million College and University Graduate with High literacy
2. Mostly Christian Population - an Open Country
3. Produces 500 Thousand New Graduates every year
4. 3rd Largest English Speaking Country
5. Strong Government Support for Business Investors
6. Approximately 1 Million are Western Business Employed, with a lot work force reserved
7. Lowest wage available for high valued workforce and low office cost
8. No. 1 in Voice Services and right now positioned at 2nd Spot on non-voice services
9. There are more than 1000 Foreign Business visit every month, and we are now just in the tip of
this emerging market boom.
----

Please email me [email protected] if you're interested. let's make it happen!