Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent in Adelaide ($150/ week all bills included)

GingerTGingerT SydneyPosts: 2Member
15 minutes bus ride away to the city
Close to being stop, shopping centre, schools and library
Preferably single female

Comments

• philtajoneraphiltajonera Adelaide
    hello! I just want to inquire if the room for rent still available? we're couple looking for accommodation or if not, do you know any room for rent to be occupied in September, kindly let me know. thank you
  • janice10janice10 Adelaide
    Hello philtajonera, my baby and I might move out september, my mum is coming so we prefer to have our own apartment na. Actually wala pang sagot ung friend ko na dadating din ng september kaya hanap din ako sakali ng magtake over ng room namin kung sakali ayaw nila. Sa torrensville kami, malaking room siya pede couple. 125 per week, 30 monthly internet at 15 sa tfc, tapos per head ung electricity. Mabait ung mga housemates ko, couple with a pretty and smart daughter. U can message me in viber, +61405919726