Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Learner Licence with Phil. licence

graceegracee SydneyPosts: 72Member
Please help. Im really confused now. I applied for learner lic here in qld and passed and i also have a Phil. licence. Di pa po kasi ako sanay talaga magdrive though i have lic in the phil so i applied for learner here which i realized later is a wrong move. Do i still have to wait for 1 year to apply for full licence now that i have learner lic? Ano po ba ang next step? Hope someone here can guide me what to do. Salamat po

Comments

• leah28leah28 Melbourne
    Pag learner at asa right age ka na mag wait ka lng 3 months having a learner then you can go for driving test, pero mag undergo ka ng P license kse galing ka sa learner permit may konting restrictions lng nman pero almost same na din sa full lic, it will take you some years in P lic then bago mag full, in the meantime while learner k p lng and waiting sa time mo to get the test i advise you to take some lesson in driving for you to get familarized sa road rules mahigpit kse cla :) goodluck
  • graceegracee Sydney
    Thanks so much leah! I am enlightened now hehe
  • leah28leah28 Melbourne
    Thanks so much leah! I am enlightened now hehe
    No worries dear :)

• graceegracee Sydney
    @leah28 May tanong pa po pala ako hehe. Meron din kasi ako international licence from pinas yun pong sa AAP. Di ko na din po ba yun pwede magamit since naka Learner na ako dito?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @gracee why not try to go back and tell them that you have intl driving experience and you can convert your licence(with theory test and VORT), sabihin mo na lang na nagkamali ka at di mo alam na pwede pala convert to full without going through L,P1,P2....magpractice ka lang with authorised instructor before taking VORT para mafamiliarise mo driving on left lane and road rules...in my case, i've converted my PH licence(theory and VORT) then decided to upgrade it to HR. Their requirement is at least 1 year on C licence at wala pa ako non..What i did is sumulat ako sa Dept of Transport na matagal na ako driving dyan sa PH and asking for exemption...granted naman kaya got my HR driving licence 3 mos after ko nakuha C licence
  • leah28leah28 Melbourne
    @gracee yeah you can go back and tell them that you just got confused kya learners ang nkuha mo, they will understand nman, kse pag naipasa mo yung computer test, dito sa victoria may hazard test pa after nyan yung driving test kse c hubby ko from Phili lic when he passed all the test full Victorian Lic na sya agad, ako kase nag learner's permit din dito lng me iz natuto nag drive, like yung advise ko sa yo mag driving lesson ka para ma familiarised ka sa mga rules and regulations nila, ituturo sa yo pati yung actual route pag nag drive test k na idadaan ka doon :)
  • graceegracee Sydney
    @leah28 @fgs Thanks for all your advice. Actually ang problem ko po talaga is hindi na ko pwede magdrive on my own now that i have learner licence. Had i not taken it, i can practice on my own and kahit imaster ko lang muna po going back and forth from work. I'm afraid of the driving test since di pa naman po ako talaga sanay magdrive.
  • graceegracee Sydney
    @leah28 @fgs Thank you! Good news! I followed your advice. I went back to transport today and told them my problem. I said i only got confused. They cancelled my learner licence so now i can use my phil lic while i'm on temp residence. They will even refund my payment for the learner lic. God is good.
  • leah28leah28 Melbourne
    @gracee thats good to hear, madali lng sila tlaga kausap di ba :) tc sa pag drive