Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

No Proof of Funds - Higher Ed

GaltravellerGaltraveller San Pablo CityPosts: 41Member
Tama po ba pag kaintindi ko? Kung Bachelors, Masteral o PHD kukunin mong course ay walang show money and all you need to show the Au Embassy is the one sem na babayaran mo na tuition fee? In other words, less than a million pesos pwede ka nang mabigyan ng Student Visa kung higher ed ang kukunin mo?

Kung Masteral na one year, wala pong Post Grad Visa afterwards kase dapat two years ang tatapusin mo. So kung one year lang ang kinuha mo kailangan mo nang bumalik Pinas kase nga wala Post Grad Visa? Ayaw ko na kase bumalik Pinas after.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• MiaMia NZ
    edited July 2015
    @galtraveller

If one year lang una mong Masters (no word such as masteral), enroll ka uli for another year (another student visa) to qualify for the 485.

No show money = not necessarily, sometimes the school will ask for this.
  • agentKamsagentKams Toowoomba
    @Galtraveller
    i was under assumption that there is no proof of funds for masterals. so i lodged my application with only a declaration stating that i have access to funds. i was wrong, my CO have asked me for funds for the whole duration of my study. Good thing, i was never required of that 3-month rule. But my case is outside Philippines, as i lodged it where I am now.

Timeline: Student Visa Subclass 573 (Masters)
    06 July 2015: Visa Grant
    April 2018: Uni Graduation

Timeline: Permanent Visa (189) Accountant 221111
    18 April 2018: ITA received - Visa 189
    04 May 2018 : Lodged Visa Application - Visa 189
    29 Aug 2018 - First CO Contact - PCC Qatar (partner)
    9 Jan 2019 - 2nd CO Contact - penal waiver
    18 Jan 2019 - Updated immiaccount with penal waiver
    29 Jan 2019 - Forwarded PCC to gsm.allocated email
    8 Feb 2019 - Visa Grant - Finally!!

Timeline: Citizenship
    July 2020: Application lodgment
    May 2021: Citizenship Exam
    Feb 2022: Oi! Oi! Oi! Aussie na din sa wakas!

• GaltravellerGaltraveller San Pablo City
    @agentKams - wow so it really depends on the CO. okay thank you very much for the info. it's better to be safe than sorry. have a friend who is an undergrad and wants to take her whole family (hubby and 4 kids) on a student visa thinking the embassy won't ask her to show proof of funds. i'll let her know before she makes this big leap.