Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

MAY 2015 Prospective Marriage Visa (PMV Subclass 300)

chachi24chachi24 SydneyPosts: 140Member
edited July 2015 in Family and Partner Visas
Hello po. I'm new here. I just want to ask some advice.
My fiance is from Sydney, Australia. He's a Filipino but he was born and raised there. We have been in a relationship since Feb 2011 and we got engaged Feb 2015. We met through a family friend of mine who happens to be his sister-in-law. He visits me here in the Philippines once or twice a year ever since we started being in a relationship.

I applied my PMV Subclass 300 application last May 7, 2015 online. On that same date, I also received the acknowledgment of application. After that, wala na ako ulit nareceive. The status on my Immi Account is still "Application Received".

I already attached my documents right after I lodged my application. Pero yung medical wala pa ako. I already have my HAP ID since I applied online. I got it from the page where you attach the documents. But I have read from the other forums na pag without medical yung sinubmit, wait muna ang CO and ang instruction before mag medical. But until now wala padin ako narereceive na update about my application. Di ko din alam kung may CO na ako. What would be the best thing to do? Mag pa-medical na or wait nga muna talaga ang CO?

Also, dun sa requirements po, do I have to submit CENOMAR? Kasi yung sister-in-law ng fiance ko na fmaily friend ko din, dumaan din sa ganitong process nung 2006. PMV Subclass 300 din ang inapply nya before and she said she didn't submit CENOMAR. I'm not sure kung kailangan na ba talaga sya ngayon or depende lang sa CO kung mag rerequire sya sayo ng ganun?

My fiance's family told me that sometimes, good sign pa daw yung ganito na walang update. (SANA NGA) Pero hindi ko maalis sakin mag worry. Sana ma-approve agad at wala maging problem ang application ko.

I hope to hear your opinion and advice. May same case ba ako dito? Sino pa po ang mga nag apply ng MAY 2015? May update na ba kayo about your application?

Thanks and God bless!

May 7, 2015 - Lodged PMV (ONLINE)
May 7, 2015 - Acknowledgement Received
August 6, 2015 - Paid the NSO (Birth Certificate & CENOMAR) fees
August 7, 2015 - Medical Examination done
August 10, 2015 - Received a 'Dispatch Notice' from NSO
September 15, 2015 - Noticed a change in fiance's
immiaccount page (from "processing" to "approved")
February 4, 2016 - GRANTED!!! Thank You Lord!
Feb 14, 2016 - Arrived in Australia :)

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." -Matther 21:22