Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

i need someone to enlighten me... help!

DeejayDeejay MandaluyongPosts: 24Member
Hi guys! just had the courage to sign up here. Actually, I've been lurking around for quite sometime now. Like most of you, I have been planning to study in Australia. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines and had a 2year hospital experience. I just need to know how much would it cost me, approximately, to complete Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Australia including the accommodation? and Would someone enlighten me about the expenses i have to prepare? Thank you in advance!