Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Torrensville SA

janice10janice10 AdelaidePosts: 31Member
edited July 2015 in Housing & Rentals
Hi, im looking for someone who will take over my room here in Torrensville. Couples are welcome. It is close to everything and just few bus stops away from Adelaide CBD. Im planning to move out by September before my mum comes over, as we wanted to have our own apartment for us. Its 125 per week. Monthly internet is 30 and 15 for tfc. Electricity and Gas is shared per adult. U will be sharing with a very friendly couple and their 5 yr old daughter who occupies the other room. Its a 2 bedroom apartment. Message me in viber if you are interested +61405919726

Comments

• janice10janice10 Adelaide
    Couples are welcome