Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

EOI "Select visa type OPTION". What happen if we check both 190 and 489 in one EOI. HELP

ShamimShamim PeshawarPosts: 10Member
Hello all,

Currently i am filling skill select EOI application form online . i am intending to go for SS 190 SA.
there is an option that we check more than one visa type in same EOI, like if i put check on both 190 and 489. both are state sponsored. then what happened when i lodge invitation through SA online portal.
1- do they access my point score for both and invite for both?
2- do they prioritize it and invite for which have more point score ( i have 60 points for 190 and 65 points for 489)?
3-what happened if my points are OK for one type and less than 60 for other type. do they reject both invitations or and invitation for which ever has 60 or above points.
4- do i need to pay once 200AUD or twicw for both visa type invitation separately?

Please respond to each query individually. I hope some one has also do this. can guide me well.

regards,

khalid

Comments

• RMTKRMTK Hong Kong
    Hi Khalid
    Did you manage to find answers to your questions? I too have the same questions.