Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Subclass 190 state sponsorship availability

rooseterrooseter Kuala LumpurPosts: 1Member
Hi Guys,

I am currently filling-up my EOI under the subclass 190. Just want to check, how would I know which state has availability for my skills, 262113 - Systems Administrator? I have checked some of the state web sites, but it seems that the data are not yet updated? Gusto na po sana naming lumakad na application namin :)

Thanks po in advance for the advise!

262113 (Systems Administrator)
28-Feb-2015: IELTS exam passed (L: 7.5 R: 9.0 W: 7.5 S:7.0 OBS: 8.0)
14-Jul-2015: Submitted docs for ACS skills assessment 20-Jul-2015: First ACS recommendation for ANZCO code 2612xx received
24-Jul-2015: Sent email to ACS requesting to change recommendation to ANZCO code 2621xx
30-Jul-2015: Second ACS skills assessment recommendation for ANZCO code 2621xx received; replied to proceed with recommendation
3-Aug-2015: Received ACS skills assessment result for ANZCO code 2621xx

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @rooseter you can only check in each state website or goggle your anzsco code..usually may lalabas na mga migration agents website specifying saang state may sponsorship...only NT and SA is sponsoring your skill