Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

newbie needs help!

mojack46mojack46 MandaluyongPosts: 2Member
hi im a newbie here. pls help how to get a visa and how to get a work in australia. i have relatives there but i dont want to rely on them. And im an undergraduate student but has work experiences. how much it cost? and what are the sure steps to get one? i have many questions. pls help.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    visit www.border.gov.au/skillselect
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    I think the work experience required is post qualification...so kahit na may experience ka pa on the skill that you are claiming pero di ka pa nagtapos, hindi sya considered. you must achieve at least 60 points(age, work experience, qualification, english etc) to qualify. Application fee is currently $3600 and this excludes skills assessment and english test.
  • JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    I don't think its possible if you are under graduate

Google for Everything !!!