Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a Room to rent on Temp Basis

Diwata1057Diwata1057 MelbournePosts: 43Member
edited May 2012 in Housing & Rentals
Hello and good day.

Naghahanap sana ako ng room to rent for temp basis kahit 1 or 2 months lang. I will be migrating to Melbourne with my hubby and 9year old daughter.Sanay pa matulog anak ko kasama ako sa room so di needed ang 2rooms kase baka mtakot lang sya.We are coming from Singapore and this is a whole new experience for us.We will use that time for hubby to look for work and a place where we can rent for narin after magend and 1month or two.We are looking to move there by September2012.Please send me a message if you are able to help.Thanks