Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room available for rent by mid september

AiwinkAiwink MelbournePosts: 199Member
I am renting out a Double room for transient and Looking for a permanent tenant for our Single Bedroom. All these rooms are available mid September.

Our house is located at Marangaroo Area. Near Wannerroo Road and Kingsway Shopping centre.
Very near a bus stop going to city (direct buses) and going to train station. 30-45mins bus ride to the city.
It is a 5 bedroom gated house with 2 toilets and bath, huge patio, backyard and pool which you can use anytime. We also have a large shed which you can store your belongings that will not fit in the room.

Rates are as follows.

Transient Double Bedroom inclusive of utilities, internet, use of laundry detergent, coffee, sugar, tea, and bread is $35 per day. We can discuss the rates is you're planning to stay longer than a week.

Single Bedroom is inclusive of all utilities, internet, toilet papers and towels, and all kitchen utensils. $200 per week.

email me for a quick response at [email protected]. I will send some pictures should you need to.

Thanks!

Here is my timeline with fees incurred :) 2012
April 21- IELTS Passed (British Council Sg S$310)/ April-March -requirements for VETASSES, CTC 4 copies,DHL etc. (S$600)/March 19- Apply VETASSES online ($1150 aud)/June 06, 2012 - VETASSES (Architectural Draftsman) feedback positive /August 08- Apply EOI visa 190 at 70 points/September 11- Resubmit EOI (Was asked to change EOI form)/November 22- Apply for SS in WA (arch draftsman still available)/November 22- Resubmit EOI (changed the State from Victoria to WA)/December 05- Initial Contact by DIAC saying WA is interested./December 07- WA SS approved December 10- DIAC Invitation received (1 week down ecomm) December 14- Lodged Visa $3050aud (plus technical issues of ecom visa was "lodged" December 21 daw)/ Dec 28 - Medicals (frontload)/January 8 -CO Assigned/January 23-PCC/ JANUARY 23---VISA GRANT!!!!!!!!!!