Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Prospective Marriage Visa (300)

MoonMoon SydneyPosts: 7Member
edited September 2015 in Other Migration Topic
hi anyone here who applied for a prospective marriage visa 300 (PMV)?
I submitted my application at VFS on March 17, 2015.
I received a confirmation email from the embassy that my PMV application was valid and the health examination lists on April 14, 2015.

It's been nearly six months now since I applied for a PMV but I haven't received any updates from the embassy yet.

I applied for a visitor visa on June 30th to break the time my fiancé and I have been apart. Fortunately it has been approved in 2 days so I'm seeing my fiancé this October for almost one month :)

I hope to hear from the embassy soon!
Good luck to all of us on this waiting game :)

Comments

• iceforesticeforest Adelaide
    Hi@moon... i submitted my prospective marriage visa on feb 24..done medical on March 17 and required to submit additinal requirements last June. Like you, i havent received any updates since then.. God bless us.
  • MoonMoon Sydney
    @iceforest hi :)
    hopefully we hear from the embassy soon!
    God bless us and please keep me updated. :)
  • CybeleCybele Doha
    Hello. Am just starting my PMV 300
    Application. I have been processing my previous tourist Visas with VFS too. So I decided to submit it thru them as well.

If you don't mind me asking some questions that will be helpful for me.

What does it mean by certified copy of passport?
    If you can give me a detailed list of the documents you submitted that will be great.

Thanks a lot. And all the bestt
  • CybeleCybele Doha
    All the best! *
  • MoonMoon Sydney
    @Cybele Hi :)

Regarding your first question - certified copies are copies authorised or stamped as being true copies of originals by a person or agency recognised by law or country.

I got my passport certified in the main office of DFA ( Parañaque). They asked me two photocopies of my passport's photo page, 100 php fee, and I waited for 14 days to claim the certification. Yes , you will need to go back to claim the certification :)

As to what I've submitted for the PMV application, I used the list in the Partner Migration Booklet as my guide which can be downloaded for free from the Australian embassy website .

Good luck with everything and let me know how you are going :)

• MoonMoon Sydney
    Prospective marriage visa has been approved today :))
    the process took 9 months and 2 weeks :D
    Wishing you all the best guys :)
  • adelyn12adelyn12 Mandaluyong
    @Moon kelan ka ngstart nag aply kc sa akin until now wala p rin?
  • MoonMoon Sydney
    @adelyn12 I applied in VFS Makati on March 17, 2015 :)
  • dddddddddddddddd Mandaluyong
    Ask ko lang, prospective marriage(fiance) visa ako and may gf is not foreign. Filipina padin permanent resident. Ano po sa CFO aattendan ko? Kasi ung gcp e para sa foreign na partner or citizen. Ung pdos naman e for emigrant. May aattendan pa ba ako o wala na? Ty po

• sheinasheina Mandaluyong
    Hello everyone. Nagpi-fill up ako ng application para sa prospective marriage visa pero nag-aalala akong baka ma-refuse. Nung June nagstart yung relationship namin ng Australian bf ko at nagkita kami in person nung November. Nag aalala akong baka ma-refuse kasi hindi pa ganun katagal ang relationship namin eh ngayon I'm 3 months pregnant na with him. Kaya gusto ko na sanang tumakbo na yung papers ko. Baka sakaling makahabol pa sa due date at dun ako manganak.

Other option din yung maghire ng migration agent kaso mas lalaki yung gastos, ang mahal na nga ng prospective marriage visa fee.

Yung mga na-grant na ng prospective marriage visa ay nag apply ba kayo on your own o naghire kayo ng migration agent?
  • Jayvin10Jayvin10 Cebu, Philippines
    @sheina hello, I did it online without the help of any agent. And yes, medyo bago pa relationship niyo, baka iquestion kayo if the relationship is legit, pano mo nasabi na siya na nga at that short period of time. Nung nafile namin ang PMV Application namin 2 years and 3 months na kami ng fiance ko, nag apply kami around september, na approve visa ko on December, exactly 100 Days. Para sakin mas matagal ang relasyon mas malaki chance maapprove, pero pwede niyo rin subukan ngayon dahil baka on july or august tataas na naman ang application fee ng fiance visa, pero walang kasiguraduhan din na maapprove yun dahil nga sa length of your relationship. Hope this helps :)

Sep. 7, 2016 - Lodged Application Online ( PMV Sub Class 300 )
    Sep. 7, 2016 - Acknowledgement Email Received
    Sep. 9, 2016 - Uploaded all the required documents
    Sep. 20, 2016 - Medical Examination
    Oct. 28, 2016 - Request for an additional document (CENOMAR)
    Oct. 29, 2016 - Requested for CENOMAR Online
    Nov. 7, 2016 - Received CENOMAR Dispatch Notice from PSA
    Nov. 16, 2016 - Clicked the "Information Provided" Button (ImmiAccount)
    Dec. 16, 2016 - Received Grant Notice at exactly 100 Days since the application was lodged!

• lavander17lavander17 Leyte
    @sheina magkano fee ngayon ng prospective visa??