Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

i need some advice from here.

jerljerl Iligan CityPosts: 1Member
hi,

last month, i had an conversation with my auntie who married an Australian citizen. she told me that she could help me find a job their in Australia, for her husband's brother had an dairy farm that is fit for my skills and expertise.

i want to grab it.
but where do i start?
is it really need to pass IELTS exam?
what visa will i apply?

i need some good advice for this situation please.. thank you

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    edited September 2015
    first you need to research what type of visa you intend to apply by going to the immigration website and checking requirements

but you can start of by telling us your age , your years of work experience and where you took your college degree and what did you finished

Google for Everything !!!

• KurikongSaTumbongKurikongSaTumbong Sydney
    first you need to research what type of visa you intend to apply by going to the immigration website and checking requirements

but you can start of by telling us your age , your years of work experience and where you took your college degree and what did you finished

Kumusta na Fafa JC?!

Mukhang sa Regional Sponsored Visa ata pwede.

Kurikong, kurikong...sa tumbong ay umusbong!