Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Medical Check-up in Australia

gemini23gemini23 WinPosts: 265Member
edited August 2012 in Other Info Bout OZ
Hello, ask ko lang if may nakapag-try ng magpacheck-up sa Australia while on a holiday there. Pareho lang ba sa Pinas na pupunta ka lang sa clinic fo a consultation or kelangan ng mga requirements at anu-ano ang mga yon? Mahal ba magpa-consult doon?

Thanks in advance.

Follow your heart but trust your gut.

Comments

• RespallRespall Mandaluyong
    Hi, Gemini23! You can have a medical check up whilst in Australia on a Visitors Visa, however, you will need to pay the full-fee on the consultation of the doctor and any other clinical test that the doctor may request. Only PR or Citizens are covered by Medicare in OZ. Try and look at this website for more information about this matter. http://www.medicareaustralia.gov.au/. Thank you and Mabuhay!

Jose Aniceto Respall
    Migration Agent Registration No. 9901644

• gemini23gemini23 Win
    My Aussie friend told me the same thing. Thank you for the information. Regards!

Follow your heart but trust your gut.

• IslanderndCityIslanderndCity Adelaide
    if PR na sa Au, average of how much po ang O.B. 1st check-up? may i-recommend po kayong O.B. sa Adelaide/South Au?

Assessed Occupation: Industrial Engineer (IE 233511)
    Achieved Goal: Australia PR (Permanent Resident). Thanks God!

...sharpening my core gifts now...
    ...working on new, better goals...

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. ~Luke 6:28~