Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Parramatta ,West Sydney CBD . 180pw , all bills included

nightingale_ausnightingale_aus SydneyPosts: 15Member
edited November 2015 in Housing & Rentals
URGENT

Room for rent in Tennyson St, Parramatta

Hello po

We are looking for 2 female for houseshare , preferably trustworthy and responsible people.
I hope you understand , we see the place as home, not a party venue.
Perfect for 2 female professionals or 2 female students. The room is frunished with 2 brandnew, thick and comfy single beds ,built in wardrobe with huge mirror, side table, indoor clothing line and all bed things supplied. You can use all the cooking utensils, fridge, washing machine, microwave, oven and more...

Rent is 180$pw each , included all bills (Unlimite Fi internet, foxtel TV,gas,water) and electricity.
We also have TFC abs cbn channels. .
Train station within walking distance taking 15-20 min to get you to Sydney CBD.
5 min to bus station on foot that goes to CBD and more suburbs along the way .
5 min to UWS on foot
2 weeks bond + 2 weeks rent upfront
3 months minimum stay

Please contact me by sms or viber,we chat 0411 788 776 for viewing arrangement. See you!

Comments

• lovers_in_Parislovers_in_Paris Sydney
    do u have big room for short term rental. from dec 30 to jan2 only. pls pm me if u have any..thanks.