Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room Available in Macquarie Park NSW

soacsoac SydneyPosts: 13Member
I have a room available on a 2 level townhouse in Macquarie Park. You will live with my mom and sister. They are quiet and friendly. The room will be available from Dec 5th. Pls let me know 0431570589. Thanks

Comments

• farviewlangfarviewlang North Ryde
    ..am interested... pls pm me at this email- [email protected] ( want to know the rate, exact address, inclusive amenities and mode of payment .. flight is Jan 30, 2016. ty