Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Newbie just inquiring :)

EmaJoyEmaJoy NagaPosts: 3Member
Hello Everyone!!!!

I just want to get information here if someone can help me please. Im a graduate of B.S Hospitality Management. I worked in restaurant, hotel, and my last job was in cruise ship for almost 6 years but now I stop working in a ship seeking for opportunity to work in land based particularly in Australia. I been in Australia many times while working on board and I am very much interested to live and work in Australia. I have also a husband other nationality we really want to live in Australia. Im kindly asking if someone can help me about the step by step procedure.

Many many thanks in advance. God bless you all!