Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Oec processing at POEA for direct hire

mahilig_projectmahilig_project Davao CityPosts: 13Member
edited December 2015 in Employer Sponsored Visas
Any current experience for OEC processing at POEA for direct hire? My contract does not include repatriation and it is the standard contract of my employer. They will not sign the compliance form or the contract pattern of POEA that includes repatriation since we all know we are the one responsible to buy our insurance ( mine was from BUPA and it indicates repatriation ). My position is account manager- does my employer need the contract to be authenticated by POLO from Australia or no need anymore since hindi naman ako low skilled employee? Any thoughts from your current or previous experiences? Thanks

Comments

• MoxieMoxie Sydney
    Hi @mahilig_project, did you get a reply for this? I'm currently in the same situation and would appreciate what you can share about your experience. Thanks
  • crismencrismen Posts: 23Member
    hello moxie hehe, same rin tayo ng situation i was advise to get as direct hire cause were behind in schedule, my concern the time spend and cost, need namin sino maka share thanks
  • floraflora Mandaluyong
    Hi. My husband's in the same boat. His employer refused to add the repatriation clause since they find it quite unusual, esp that bupa includes repatriation in the insurance. @mahilig_project, how did you go about securing an OEC? Your response would help us big time. Thank you!