Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

statutory declaration for vetassess

alphadogalphadog BalangaPosts: 22Member
edited June 2012 in Working and skilled visas
hi. magtatanong lang sana ako regarding sa pag gawa ng statutory declaration. i have already submitted my documents to vetassess may 2012. i received an email today requesting for a statutory declaration (they want me to include the exact date of employment, required working hours per week, 5 main duties and salary earned) since i am the owner/proprietor of the business. paano ba mag gawa ng statutory declaration and sino ang pwede mag witness? pwede ba ang mag witness is notary public dito sa philippines (i am currently here in the ph). anong paper dapat i-print yun, dapat ba long, short or a4? i am planning to apply for state sponsorship as an office manager, i am currently working in my own business.

thank you in advance for your reply.