Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @Siopao23 Dapat po original? Ibabalik po ba nila?
    yes lahat binalik pag receive mo ng decision

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• imathenaimathena Sydney
    hi s inyong lahat! I just wanna share. Im on subclass 572 and my agent lodged my visa last April 20. But until now (im constantly asking for update :) they havent received any acknwledgmnt of my docs in the embassy. Ive read docs should be acknwledged after 2-3 days but i hav no progress so far. Is this okay since my studies will commence pa nman on July 20?or should I start to worry? :((

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    hi s inyong lahat! I just wanna share. Im on subclass 572 and my agent lodged my visa last April 20. But until now (im constantly asking for update :) they havent received any acknwledgmnt of my docs in the embassy. Ive read docs should be acknwledged after 2-3 days but i hav no progress so far. Is this okay since my studies will commence pa nman on July 20?or should I start to worry? :((
    just cool down...malayo pa yang commencement ng course mo...

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• ladylady North Ryde
    @pepay hi sis. Ok lang. Still looking for work. :( hirap.
  • ladylady North Ryde
    Hi. Anybody here from sydney na maka refer ng work?
    try to visit yong mga fish and chips sis saka mga stalls or market and ask for any jobs both cash on hand or not....

primary applicant- wife

I'll ask my classmate kung may open pa dun aa cleaning

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• xoxoyharsxoxoyhars Perth
    :) hello everyone, pahelp naman, sino po may sample copy ng financial/statutory declaration na isinubmit po for the student visa? pasend naman sa email ko: [email protected], dko kasi sure paano yun.. thanks sa magrereply
  • GeorgeGraceyGeorgeGracey Mandaluyong
    Before applying for visa, you need to consider your course- it should be your passion, research the student life hacks in Aus and How Australian Education system works. It is not enough that you are good in academics, you should have the right attitude and ability to handle pressure. Better read reviews to avoid wasting of your time and money before taking any action: http://www.studyinaustraliareviews.com.au/
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    @xoxoyhars hi i have financial declaration copy. but tonyt p ako uuwi bahay.

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

• superluckycloversuperluckyclover Melbourne, VIC
    Pag naging PR po ba ng di pa natatapos yung studies ano po pwedeng mangyari sa student visa holder? Considered na po ba syang Domestic student the sem after?

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

261311 - Analyst Programmer | Age: 30 | Education: 15 | Australian Education: 5 | English Proficiency: 20 | NAATI CCL: 5 | Professional Year: 5 | Total: 80

Timeline:
    26 Oct 2015 - Visa 573 Granted
    01 Nov 2015 - The Eagle has landed
    02 Nov 2015 - First Day High
    15 Feb 2017 - Hubby and Bubba joined me in Melbourne
    01 Dec 2017 - Graduated Masters!
    21 Mar 2018 - Visa 485 Granted
    20 Feb 2019 - Sat NAATI CCL Exam in Adelaide
    21 Mar 2019 - ACS Skills Assessment Positive, Qualification has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Master Degree with a Major in computing.
    23 Apr 2019 - Medicals Cleared - No actions required
    29 Apr 2019 - Submitted EOI for 189
    11 Jul 2019 - ITA received
    23 Jul 2019 - Lodged Visa 189! Speaking life over our PR application ♡
    04 Feb 2020 - CO Michael Contact (Asking for Evidence of NAATI CCL pass document, Status: Initial Assessment)
    04 Feb 2020 - Responded to CO Contact, attached evidence of NAATI CCL documents (Status: Further Assessment)
    04 Feb 2020 - Provided Compliment Feedback via DHA website
    06 Feb 2020 - Received Feedback Acknowledgement email from CO Sebastian
    06 Feb 2020 - Golden Visa Grant! PRAISE GOD!
    08 Apr 2022 - Received Citizenship Interview & Test Appointment letter
    27 Apr 2022 - Australian Citizenship by Conferral approved
    20 July 2022 - Australian Citizenship Oath Taking Whitehorse Council

• xoxoyharsxoxoyhars Perth
    @kymme hi sis, its okay, i can wait po hehehe. tyty
  • Valiant_ReedValiant_Reed North Ryde
    Hi hello. Pag Student Visa 572 kailangan po ba talaga ng proof of funds?
    Thank you for your time.
  • Valiant_ReedValiant_Reed North Ryde
    Hello, if I want to study Aged Care in Australia through Student Visa 572, ano po ang unsa kong gagawin. As a noob, ano po ang initial research na gagawin ko? Please if sino ang may time to point or guide me to the right direction I will really appreciate it.
    Na refuse kasi ang tourist visa ko, I have to go to my plan B which is student visa. I am reading the immi website and some threads related to student visas.
    1. Will my refused tourist visa application be a problem when I apply for student visa?
    2. Kailangan ko po bang pumunta sa IDP regarding my interest? Sila po ba ang makapagbibigay sakin ng full information or steps on what to do?
    3. Pastoral Theology po ang natapos ko, acceptable po ba ito for Aged Care study?

I am so eager to kick start my Student Visa application pero di pa ako sure sa step 1.
    What I will do tomorrow is go to IDP tomorrow to inquire.

Salamat ng marami.
  • KCJoanAndresKCJoanAndres Sydney
    edited May 2015
    Hello, if I want to study Aged Care in Australia through Student Visa 572, ano po ang unsa kong gagawin. As a noob, ano po ang initial research na gagawin ko? Please if sino ang may time to point or guide me to the right direction I will really appreciate it.
    Na refuse kasi ang tourist visa ko, I have to go to my plan B which is student visa. I am reading the immi website and some threads related to student visas.
    1. Will my refused tourist visa application be a problem when I apply for student visa?
    2. Kailangan ko po bang pumunta sa IDP regarding my interest? Sila po ba ang makapagbibigay sakin ng full information or steps on what to do?
    3. Pastoral Theology po ang natapos ko, acceptable po ba ito for Aged Care study?

I am so eager to kick start my Student Visa application pero di pa ako sure sa step 1.

Salamat ng marami.
    Hi @valiant_reed, i'm not an expert pero ill try to share what i know, recently lang po ba na refuse ang tourist visa application nyo? Kasi po sa student application form 157a may questions dun regarding past visa refusal so i think it will be a factor in assessing your student visa. It is a wise choice po to consult IDP since sila po mga expert regarding this matters. Make sure to call and book an appointment first.

Sa 572 po need po proof of funds and regarding po sa course if unrelated po sa previous course of study nyo, you should state why po iyon ang pinili nyo course, ano plan nyo after matapos yung course and how will it help your career after mga ganun bagay po. Medyo 50/50 daw po if unrelated ang course pero we have fellow members here po na na approve ang visa nila kahit na unrelated ang kinuha nila na course.

You can also seek for kuya danyan2001us advice since very knowledgeable po siya and marami na po siya natulungan dito sa forum natin.

God Bless po.

Salamat ng marami.
    Regarding the sa refusal mo kailangan mo sya ilagay yan sa student visa application mo. Now, syempre pwede nila isa sa review ng student app mo kung bakit ka nag apply ng tourist visa at bakit na deny. Kaya mas ok pumunta ng IDP at humingi ng tulong. Wala naman sila bayad. Pero kung may extra ka , mas ok pa rin ang migration lawyer kasi sila mas knowledgeable about refusal at mag re apply ka new type of visa. Sa course naman , depende din kung paano mo sya ma explain dun sa student app. Kasi ako tapos ako ng medical course sa pinas pero kinuha ko ay information technology dito sa australia. Naging ok naman. Proof of funds sa subclass 572 ay kailangan. Pero may nabasa ako dati na may mga school na dito na nag oofer ng courses para sa 572 na hindi na kailangan ng proof of funds pero mas malaki ang tuition fee. Pero dont quote me kasi parang na browse ko lang sya.sa immi site ng AU. I hope nakatulong ako konti. God bless sa pag apply

• goofygoofbotgoofygoofbot North Ryde
    haiii grabe ang tagal nman ng result.. bakit ganon? last April 15 dapat yung intake ko sa skul.. eh May na ngayon.. huhuhu.. may hope pa kaya akong mabigyan ng visa? last week week pa ako nagbigay ng additional document.. hanggang ngayon wala pa ring reply..
  • aiayosefaiayosef Sydney
    Hi everyone ask ko lang po kpag bank loan ba ang evidence of fund, need din nsa account mo for 3 months? or pde ung kakaapprove lang, yun din ang ipapakita mo? thanks po sa sasagot...
    haiii grabe ang tagal nman ng result.. bakit ganon? last April 15 dapat yung intake ko sa skul.. eh May na ngayon.. huhuhu.. may hope pa kaya akong mabigyan ng visa? last week week pa ako nagbigay ng additional document.. hanggang ngayon wala pa ring reply..
    Kailan ka naglodge ng visa?

• kymmekymme Western Australia
    @goofygoofbot ano visa mo? kc ako 573, 1 week lng na approve na

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

• aiayosefaiayosef Sydney
    Hi everyone ask ko lang po kpag bank loan ba ang evidence of fund, need din nsa account mo for 3 months? or pde ung kakaapprove lang, yun din ang ipapakita mo? thanks po sa sasagot... @danyan2001us
  • SamantitaSamantita Melbourne
    @Siopao23 : hello po. I read your post that you are taking information Technology? what school? Me, im planning to take masteral in information technology in ATMC. waiting for the school's offer letter. hope to hear from you kuya...

March 2015 - IELTS self study review
    March 27, 2015 - Speaking exam
    March 28, 2015 - Reading, Writing and Listening exam
    April 11, 2015 - got the EILTS exam result (passed). Thank you Lord God
    April 25, 2015 - send documents for school admission to the agent...
    ----vacation mode-----
    July 27, 2015 - Paid the FedUni and school tuition fee
    August 04, 2015 - Paid OSHC
    August 04, 2015 - Recieved COE
    ----waiting for maturity of the showmoney-----
    September 22, 2015 - VFS recieved application
    September 22, 2015 - required for medical
    September 28, 2015 - done with medical
    ----waiting again, kakaba-kaba----
    October 16, 2015 - VISA GRANT. thank you LORD

Hubby Main Applicant
    April 21, 2016 - ACS Assessment_262113 (Systems Administrator) - 3yrs credited
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst
    -------Go lang ng Go---------------

"Lord God, your plans are better than ours, we trust in you."

@Siopao23 march 30 poh
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    Hi :) any update sa subclass 572?
    @Samantita cert 3 and 4 in IT kinuha ko sa oxford college sa sydney

@goofygoofbot upto 3.months decision pwede mas maaga pero ang processing time ay 3 months.

• SamantitaSamantita Melbourne
    @Siopao23 : thanks sa reply po. Master in information Technology (Enterprise system) plan the nov2015 commencement. oks lng ba IT course? yakang yaka? :)

March 2015 - IELTS self study review
    March 27, 2015 - Speaking exam
    March 28, 2015 - Reading, Writing and Listening exam
    April 11, 2015 - got the EILTS exam result (passed). Thank you Lord God
    April 25, 2015 - send documents for school admission to the agent...
    ----vacation mode-----
    July 27, 2015 - Paid the FedUni and school tuition fee
    August 04, 2015 - Paid OSHC
    August 04, 2015 - Recieved COE
    ----waiting for maturity of the showmoney-----
    September 22, 2015 - VFS recieved application
    September 22, 2015 - required for medical
    September 28, 2015 - done with medical
    ----waiting again, kakaba-kaba----
    October 16, 2015 - VISA GRANT. thank you LORD

Hubby Main Applicant
    April 21, 2016 - ACS Assessment_262113 (Systems Administrator) - 3yrs credited
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst
    -------Go lang ng Go---------------

"Lord God, your plans are better than ours, we trust in you."

@Siopao23 kuya.. tingin mo makakapasa kaya ako? 5 mos na yung pera sa bank pero yung source nun galing sa isang known lending company sa amin.. may chance kaya ma.grant?
    Hi everyone ask ko lang po kpag bank loan ba ang evidence of fund, need din nsa account mo for 3 months? or pde ung kakaapprove lang, yun din ang ipapakita mo? thanks po sa sasagot... @danyan2001us
    no need na bro if your situation goes with my example here (see attached link for further explanation)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will the Australian Embassy accept land titles as evidence of funds in lieu of cash?

No. Only cash from acceptable source is accepted for the purpose of show money or evidence of funds. This is actual cash money deposited with a financial institution in the name of the student applicant or the individual providing the financial support and that money must be in the bank at least 3 months immediately before filing the application. For example, if the funds required is 1.8 million pesos, that amount must be in the bank account of the student applicant or the sponsor at least 3 months before the application is filed. If the money was deposited less than 3 months, the application will be refused.

For running account like business accounts, the Australian Embassy will take the lowest amount of the 3 months for the purpose of computing the amount submitted.

Assets which are not cash like land titles is accepted if you apply for a loan against those properties to the amount required. Proceeds of loan does not have to wait for 3 months before you can file the application. It advisable however, that you attach in your application loan documents to show that the money which was deposited less than 3 months came from the loan with certification from the bank that the loan was secured for the student’s studies.

Source: http://kalatas.com.au/2012/02/03/funds-required-for-student-visa/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

hope this helps.....

primary applicant- wife

@Siopao23 : thanks sa reply po. Master in information Technology (Enterprise system) plan the nov2015 commencement. oks lng ba IT course? yakang yaka? :)
    Yung certificate madali lang. Ewan ko yung masters hehe