Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Autism findings... please help

javelinejaveline MelbournePosts: 2Member
edited February 2016 in General
Hello. I am on a student visa living in Victoria for 1.5years with my spouse and 2 kids. I am planning to file for Independent skilled visa by 2017. Pasok kami sa points mag-asawa pero may findings ng mild austism ang panganay kong 7yo.

He is non-verbal but everything is normal. Sabi nga nila speech delay lang kasi well-functioning sya like any other 7yo. As the years goes by,ang ganda ng improvement nya esp when we lived here in Australia. Currently he is in grade 2 in a private school. He has his difficulties but he really does try to cope up. He understand things, he cant just verbalise most words.

I know the medical findings on him will affect our papers. Question is: is autism an automatic disqualification like TB or like other infectious disease? I was told by a lawyer that this does NOT fall under the medical term Intellectual disability which is an automatic ground for paper denial. He said that in these cases,you may present proofs and documents to prove the level of autism. If the govt will not exceed the Threshold of expense ( $30k/year)to be spent for the child,there is a chance na ma-grant ang visa.

For those who had similar experience or personal knowledge of such a situation,i hope you could shed some light. I hope to get some tips. Sana po matulungan nyo ako by sharing some infos dhil 2 po itong bata na bitbit ko. Hindi po tlga madali and nakakatakot. Ang complex lang tlga ng situation namin hndi bsta ordinary filing lang ang mangyayari sa amin, i guess. Thank u.

Comments

• vincearcher23vincearcher23 philippines
    Hi @javeline How is your case? naapprove na ba yung VISA ng Anak mo?

ako naman I have an offer with my current employer which I am working as Offshore employee. They are willing to sponsor me and my family, but I am still worried about my son who has ASD. Please let me know what happen then so I know what to do and expect.

Also where you able to bring your Son while you are still processing his VISA? can you shed some light how you were able to do that? I am not familiar yet with VISA Processing kasi kakastart lang ng process and Employer ko ang nagpoprocess na.