Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Renewing Philippine passport Outside Canberra.

lctan1lctan1 MelbournePosts: 27Member
edited August 2012 in Other Info Bout OZ
Hi,

My wife and I are living in Melbourne. I was wondering if anybody here had an experience renewing their Philippine passports without travelling to Canberra?

Thanks

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    hi Lctan1, did you manage to find some answers?

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

• KeyarKeyar Brisbane
    @lctan1
    Hi,
    Sa phil consulate in st kilda road, 2 year extension lang ginagawa nila. For renewal, you have to go to canberra. Or wait until may schedule sila ng mobile passport renewal sa bawat state. ;)
  • TinaRTinaR Braddon
    Hi,

Just go to the nearest consulate and sila na papadala nun sa Canberra. You dont need to go to Canberra dahil trabaho ng consul ang icoordinate yan per region. Pag umayaw ang Consulate sa Victoria sulatan mo ang Canberra Embassy at ireklamo mo.

Ta.

"One should be pragmatic when it comes to realities in life."

• Diwata1057Diwata1057 Melbourne
    Buhayin ko lang ito.Anybody whi renewed or extended their Philippine brown passport?Mine is expiring in Nov and I need to travel in Nov as well...Asa Melbourne ako and my flight to Sydney eh sa Sep pa...Isabay kona sana ang renewal sa short trip ko dun..But I heard 3mos amg processing..Yikes!!!is there any better and faster way to extendor renew my passport..pahelp naman guys...I will call the consulate to get more information for the mean time..whoever experienced it recently's advice would be greatly apprecaited.Thanks
  • MetaformMetaform Melbourne
    Hi guys. May mobile passport renewal schedule pa ba sa Consulate sa Melbourne? It would be difficult to travel to Sydney or Canberra due to our baby.

CO and Visa Grant: 9 Oct 2012
    The beginning of the rest of our lives: January 4, 2013

• happyinmelbourne34happyinmelbourne34 Melbourne
    Hi guys. May mobile passport renewal schedule pa ba sa Consulate sa Melbourne? It would be difficult to travel to Sydney or Canberra due to our baby.
    Antayin nyo po ung schedule ng mobile passport but maybe next yr na ulit, I I renewed mine nung last march thru mobile passport ng Phil Embassy, gnawa nla sa St Francis Church sa city. Kung d po kau makaantay no choice kundi pumunta ng Canberra dahil hindi nag re renew ung consulate office sa St Kilda, ang bngay nilang reason eh dahil wala daw clang camera :)

• happyinmelbourne34happyinmelbourne34 Melbourne
    sorry last Feb po pala ung mobile pasport service ng Phils embassy not March, March ung date of issue. May schedule na po for next year:

http://philconsulate.com.au/philippine-epassport-biometrics-mobile-service-and-oath-taking-for-dual-citizens/