continuation from http://pinoyau.info/discussion/5998/how-to-apply-online-for-an-australian-tourist-visa-step-by-step2. Answer all the questions
Answer all the questions truthfully. Consistency is very important when providing answers. Do not provide contradictory information. More importantly, make sure you can back up your answers with evidence. Some of the questions can be confusing. If you do not answer them correctly, it could cost your application. The following are examples:
- What stream are you applying for? (Tourism or Business )
- Details of any significant dates on which the applicant needs to be in Australia.
- Does this applicant have national identity documents? (For Filipinos, it is the Birth Certificate)
- Does the applicant intend to enter Australia on more than one occasion? (If you want to get a multiple entry visa, you need to provide details and an explanation. For example, I stated in my application that my travel itinerary included staying in Australia from Dec. 18-29, 2015. Then flying to New Zealand from Dec.29, 2015-Jan.14, 2016.Then passing by Australia for a day (Jan.15) before flying to Philippines as flight via Australia is cheaper. )
- Does the applicant have any family members not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents? (In you are single family members refer to your parents and siblings, and for married it is your spouse or children)
- What funds will the applicant have available to support their stay in Australia?
- Will the applicant visit any relatives, friends or contacts while in Australia?
You do not need to finish your application in one sitting. You can save your application and complete it later.Originally posted by Krarenzki at wildperiwinkle.com, and with permission to repost the article here at www.pinoyau.info
0LOL 0Awesome 0Informative 0Artistic