Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Flight attendant

Hi guys! I would like to ask. I've been working as an international flight attendant for 9years. Married with one child. I tried to check sa CSOL and FA is listed with condition if a ceratin state will sponsor me. My husband is working in the airport operations for 10 yrs now. Both hospitality graduates. I want to know if we have a slim chance. Thanks in advance!

I have brother who recently got married who is awaiting his PR status.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Check www.border.gov.au estimate if you can score at least 60 points( points tested visa 190/489 since your occupation is in the CSOL) and research how to apply for skills assessment. Thats the initial steps of finding out if you have chance of applying. It's also a gamble. Im sure your brother can guide/help you with your application.