Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Furnished Room For Rent in Sydney, NSW - Available for Couples

diane16diane16 SydneyPosts: 37Member
Hi All!

My husband and I have a spare room that we are willing to sublet. We live in a modern apartment unit located in Berala, south-west of Sydney. Our place is about 5-minute walk to train station and about 45-minute train ride to Sydney CBD. We are close to Woolworths Supermarket, Asian Restaurants and Shops, Gloria Jeans Cafe, Aus Post office.

The building is new with a secured building access (key entry and intercom). The unit is in middle floor with a large L-shaped balcony. We are happy to share our basic appliances including washing machine, tv in living room, microwave.
The room includes a bunk bed-double bottom, single top with mattresses, a closet and a fan.

If you have a car, it'll be a street parking as we're already using the building's parking. Street parking is pretty easy though as we are in a residential area with houses already having their own parking spaces.

We prefer professionals, non-smoker, tidy, trustworthy COUPLE.

The rent is 290aud/week, INCLUDING UTILITIES (electricity, gas, unlimited internet).

Payments are made a week in advance.

My husband and I are in our early 30's originally from Manila. We have a healthy baby boy who is 4 months old.
I'm a pharmacist and hubby is an engineer. We are quiet but friendly couple

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you

Comments

• sexylen01sexylen01 Melbourne
    Hi, my husband will be arriving on sydney on 3rd week of april looking for accommodation for a month only. can i have your number to discuss further? thanks
  • diane16diane16 Sydney
    @sexylen01 hello, thanks for your enquiry. We are looking for someone who will stay for at least 6 months.

Thanks again for your interest and good luck.
  • rtgigantortgiganto Auckland
    wala bangmalapit dyan sa Macquarie Park?
  • diane16diane16 Sydney
    @rtgiganto malayo na macquarie park sa amin
    Nearest major train station sa amin is Lidcombe