Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Couple looking for a room (with ensuite) to rent in Melbourne - Inner East

calamaricalamari BrisbanePosts: 8Member
edited February 2016 in Housing & Rentals
Hi! my partner and I are relocating to Melbourne this April 2016. We are looking for a room with an ensuite somewhere in the inner east, preferably in Malvern, Mckinnon, Bentleigh, Caulfield and surrounding areas close to public transport. Our budget is $200 p/w bills included (negotiable). If you guys know anyone who's looking for a housemate and would consider a couple, please leave a comment below. Thanks! :)

Comments

• strawberrystrawberry Sydney
    @calamari
    hi. Maybe you are interested for a studio apartment. I have one with secured car park for rent at St Kilda.
    $1000 per month inc bills (water, electricity and unli net)