Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

LOOKING FOR TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION in SYDNEY

msfragilemsfragile SydneyPosts: 1Member
edited February 2016 in Housing & Rentals
I will be moving to Sydney next month, March and is looking for a place to stay for about a month or until I get a permanent accommodation.

I am single, female, and a non-smoker.

Please do let me know of any available room preferably close to Sydney CBD and train station as I will be working at CBD. Salamat!!!!

Comments

• dunndunn Brisbane
    Hi a room in the innerwest would be a great place. It's less than 20mins thru train. If you like we could help you find one in our suburb.
  • strawberrystrawberry Sydney
    @dunn hi. my husband is also looking for an accommodation near bankstown. maybe you know of any?
  • kapampskapamps Quezon City
    Hi Ms Fragile, I am also looking for a temp accomodation. I will be flying in Sydney on the 13th March. Maybe we could help each other. +63919 589 6034