Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room available in Homebush, Sydney - Female only

omsoms MelbournePosts: 1Member
I have here one room available starting Mar 6. The unit is a two-bedroom with one unit occupied by a female professional working in CBD.

The place is in Homebush along Short St. which is close to Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Olympic Park. DFO, restaurants, ALDI, Parks, Flemington market, Bus & Train stations are just a walking distance.

Ideal for new migrant who is looking for a job. Room is only available for 4 to 6 weeks only but can be negotiated for a shorter or longer stay or even for a permanent stay.

Rate is at $220 per week.

Email me if you are interested. Happy to call you whether you are in Sydney or in Manila - if you message me with your number.

Thanks