Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filipino Salon at Keysborough

hairlizsalonhairlizsalon North RydePosts: 3Member
Filipino Salon opens at Keysborough - Hairliz Salon is inviting all Pinoy Melbourne members, all gender for haircuts and colours. Shop officially opens on 1st of April 2016 but now accepting booking prior to the date. My name is Liz, hairdresser and shop owner of 5 years in NZ until our recent family moved to Melbourne. Key services are Keratin treatment, Hair Colour hilites, full color, Ladies and Mens Haircut, and Rebonding. Message me or ring me at my mobile number 0426293944. Shop is unit one inside Revive Salon Supplies. See my facebook page below Salamat Po. . .

Comments

• hairlizsalonhairlizsalon North Ryde
  • hairlizsalonhairlizsalon North Ryde
    Inviting all for the opening on 2nd of April. Promo package available for Hair Colour, Hair Treatment, Keratin promo, and Rebonding. EFTPOS and major credit card accepted, ring me for booking 0426293944, thanks Liz